1. During the 2019-20 academic year, SWAG provided services to 92 middle and high school students in the Akron Area.
2. Staff, mentors, and tutors work with each student, their parents, and teachers to maintain academic accountability and support.
3. We are currently accepting new students.
4. SWAG tutors, mentors, and staff encourage students to practice becoming comfortable with consistently setting SMART Goals, tracking their progress, and modifying their goals if needed.
5. SWAG provides a healthy and safe environment for teens with a focus on building:
-Sense of belonging
-Sense of future self
-Sense of security
6. SWAG is a facilitated by a group of young adults who has experienced first hand some of the same experiences as the students served, and defined their professional landscape through education and setting goals.